Gracing the Dawn trio set containing all three expressions of this fragrance including the concentrated liquid perfume (Parfum extract), the solid perfume and the spray (Eau de Parfum). Although the formula is the same, each version expresses a different aspect of the fragrance.
This is a great way to discover if you prefer wearing solid perfume, dabbing on a concentrate or using a spray..
- Handmade item
- Materials: 190 Proof Organic grain alcohol; vital plant essences including some of the worlds most precious botanical extracts and our own tincture of wild violet flowers.
- Notes include: Violet, fern and leather.
- Fragrance Family: Floral Chypre
This set includes a small sample of the solid, perfume extract and eau de parfum spray. The samples are meant for testing on the skin to observe how the fragrance interacts with individual chemistry and the fondness of the aroma.
1. Parfum Extract: The tiny vial contains .25 grams of pure perfume extract. 1 gram is equal to .036 ounces, the measurement is by weight not volume.
2. Solid Perfume: The tiny pot contains at least 0.5 grams of solid perfume, by weight, sometimes more.
3. Eau de Parfum: 1 gram (.036 ounces) of the fragrance by weight in small atomizer spray bottle.
The three items are enclosed in a box with informational cards. This makes a very sweet discovery set for ones self or to give as a gift. These samples provide ample amounts for testing and altar-ing your consciousness. An altar to your essential nature
Gracing the Dawn is an abundant bouquet of garden flowers seamlessly woven together so that no one floral note stands out. The fragrance is orchestrated like a classic chypre perfume, although much more ethereal. This is the December 2022 edition
For those in other countries contact me.
@2022 The Gracing the Dawn image has been created by Greg Spalenka specifically for this perfume, please respect our copyright.
Keep in mind & heart, that this edition is very small.
Here is the page dedicated to Gracing the Dawn.